Spiga
[Keka.jpg] [Keka.jpg]

...



I have enjoyed Telugu songs and they have been an important part of my life. I have some very good memories associated with certain Telugu songs and maybe that's what make them so important for me.

I know there are a lot of Telugu music lovers out there searching the net all the time for downloads, so I have decided to help them by providing them the songs.
I hope you enjoy what you will find here.

Sharing is Caring....

Plz buy original CDs ..i dont encourage illegal downloads ..My concern is to give u all the best idea of the music avialable till date..

Have a great time..

Cheers,
Shareboy

Important Disclaimer:

None of the songs available for download on this site/blog are uploaded by myself and none are hosted by Blogspot.com/Blogger.com, and neither do I own the servers that host these songs. I only provide links to files that are already uploaded and are freely available. If you have any legal concerns about downloading files from this site, please
send an Email to shareboyforever(at)gmail.com .

We aren't aware of any copyright infringements. All the downloadable content provided on this site (including, but not limited to videos, mp3s) is for testing/promotion purposes only. We highly ENCOURAGE users to buy the CDs or DVDs of the movie or the music they like. Once you download a file from our Blog, you should DELETE IT within 24 hours and buy the original CD or DVD from a local or online store. If you find any content that is violating the copyright law, please send an Email to shareboyforever(at)gmail.com and we shall rectify it OR remove it, as required, within 2-4 business days. If you don't agree, please EXIT NOW!!

0 comments: